Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Graduates of the B.Tech Information Technology Program will
- Formulate, analyze and solve engineering problems with sound foundations in mathematical, scientific / basic engineering fundamentals in the field of Information and Communication and pursue higher studies.
- Design, Develop and Deploy engineering solutions using state–of-the art Information Technologies in a diverse culture that addresses the needs of the society and industry.
- Promote implementation of products and services in the recent technologies through good communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Comprehend the impact of engineering projects on society and demonstrate ethical, professional implications / responsibilities in their work, guided by sustainable development through global interconnectedness.
- Accomplish excellence by adhering to the changing direction in Information Technology through life-long learning and in research by being aware of recent research artifacts.