Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Graduates of the B.Tech Information Technology Program will
- Formulate, analyze and solve engineering problems with sound foundations in mathematical, scientific / basic engineering fundamentals and pursue higher studies.
- Deploy / develop computing systems using state–of-the art Technologies in a diverse culture that addresses the needs of the society and industry.
- Aspire as accomplished professionals with good communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Gauge the impact of computing on society and demonstrate ethical, professional implications / responsibilities in their work.
- Accomplish excellence by adhering to the changing direction in Information Technology through life-long learning and in research by being aware of recent research artifacts.