Centre for Youth Empowerment
The program aims to train the youth and women students on advanced technology skills and prepare them for the future of work. Honeywell has partnered with ICT Academy and established Center of Excellence for Women Empowerment and Center of Excellence for Youth Empowerment. Through the center of excellence, 100 higher education students will be trained on advanced technologies such as cloud, AWS, big data, networking, RPA, artificial intelligence, and machine learning and will be made industry-ready resources.
The project aims to benefit the students of higher education institutions and strengthening the skill Ecosystem of India. It aspires in building India for Industry 4.0.
Salient Features of the Training Program
- Establishing Center Of Excellence for Women Empowerment / Youth Empowerment
Participate In Women/Youth Empowerment Summit
TRAINING 100 STUDENTS
- Training 100 women students/graduating youth of the institution on advanced technology
CREATING FOUR FACULTY MEMBERS
- Training four faculty members on advanced technology courses
INDUSTRY 4.0 TECH COURSE
- Delivering advanced technology course aligned to future of work
- Certification that is recognized globally
- Organizing technology hackathons for trained students and recognizing winners
- Organizing Empowerment Summit to inspire and empower trained students
Assessment, Certification & Placement
- Candidates must clock a minimum of 85% attendance.
- Internal assessments through mock sessions and workshops will be conducted.
- The assessment will be conducted by a Global Certifying Body.
- A Global Certification will be issued.
- Will facilitate placement opportunities for the trained students.