Centre for Microsoft Azure (TCS)
The students who are selected by I-rep (through placement) are given training on Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure (formerly Windows Azure) is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centres. It provides software as a service (SAAS)platform as a service and infrastructure as a service and supports many different tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Microsoft Azure helps the students to develop and deploy applications in cloud. It also helps to improve the skills of the students and make them more employable in the field of cloud computing.
- Assigning Co-administrators and Users
- Creation of Virtual Machine
- Logging into Virtual Machine
- Creation of a Virtual Network
- Creation of Web Application
- Running the Web application through Traffic Manager
- Creation of VM using Power shell